Did you know that aside from the common black, blue and red inks, fountain pen inks today are of a wide assortment! Even all the colors of the rainbow are available, not to mention each brand has its own special features. Fountain pen inks also come in different packaging and containers such as cartridges, glass bottles, and plastic tubes. Given the abundance and plethora of fountain pen ink colors currently available, you as a fountain pen enthusiast can spend your whole lifetime writing and experimenting with them. One of the most amusing and gratifying things about fountain pen inks is its ability to be mixed with different colors! This means that you can go experiment and create your own unique and customized ink colors! Aside from the variety of colors available in the market today, there is also another unique factor that sets every brand of fountain pen inks apart from each other. This factor is how the ink looks like when used on paper. And not just any kind of paper, but fountain pen ink friendly notebooks like the Leuctturm1917 notebooks, Clairefontaine notebooks, and other specialty brands.
Now that we have ventured into the realm of fountain pen inks and their uniqueness, the next question will be where we can purchase them. With the advent of the internet and the convenience it has given customers around the globe, fountain pen enthusiasts that are also entrepreneurs had the idea of using the Internet for selling fountain pen inks. But it is a known fact that when we shop for inks, it is really different when you see the bottle and sample of the ink yourself than just looking at a picture. This is the main dilemma of online buyers of inks today.
The fountain pen ink color samples you are viewing on a computer, tablet or smartphone while you are shopping online for your new supply of fountain pen ink has a great impact on what you will end up buying. The question now is, can you actually trust these ink samples that you see virtually?
Here are some guidelines on how to know if an online store selling fountain pen inks can be trusted:
· They should only use a distinct color calibrated computer monitor for producing samples of fountain pen ink colors.
· They should use a graphics software and make careful adjustments to make sure that the colored ink sample looked as close to reality as possible.
· To be able to compare and look at what their shoppers might be seeing, they should intentionally purchase computer, laptop or smartphone monitors that are an assortment of different brands.
· They should not be using a computer generated color sample that uses fake handwriting fonts and artificially generated colors. This can be observed if the shading or opacity of the fountain pen ink is not noticeable in the color sample.
· For the color sample displays, they should be using a French-ruled paper for writing so that you can see how opaque or how transparent the fountain pen ink they are selling really is.
· To help you distinguish the character of the fountain pen ink, they should leave traces of feathering behind in their color samples. For more details please visit this site https://www.notedian.com